Monday, March 28, 2011

I don't know.

I don't know much.

I don't even know who all is out there reading this or if you think I'm crazy for continuing to write in my Jamaican blog, even though I've been firmly planted in Oregon and the States for four months now. :-)

I don't know why all of a sudden I have all of this time to read and listen to sermons and face my past. I know I'm changing and growing as a result, I just don't know all that God wants to do within me or around me in this time.

I don't know, but I'm confident He does.

For whatever reason(s) He has, I've been on this journey these past months and Jamaica has very much everything to do with where I am right now. . . and where I'm going in the future.

In this moment, my heart is overflowing with things that God is showing me--many of which He's placed in my lap over and over again to get the message to break through.

I don't know that I'll get to share them all--or even that I should!
I don't know if they'll make sense or get into your heart like they've begun to sink into mine. . . I don't know where your own journey has taken you today.

Just as I don't know if I'll end up in Jamaica again.

But I'm believing God. And that, my friends, is so so much bigger than anything I don't know.

Thanks for reading and Lord willing, I'm going to keep on posting some of the many things He's showing me. Expressing them here allows me to reaffirm and apply the lessons in ways I can't begin to explain.

God bless you and keep you this week!

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment