Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jamaica, Mi Soon Come!

I've already said goodbyes to family, Southern Oregon, friends, best friend, and in just a few short hours, Oregon and the USA will join the list! This time tomorrow I'll be (Lord, willing) arriving again in my Jamaica, the rural community of Ridge. 

Looking back on the past six months, I see so much of God's hand at work, even while in a season of brokenness and waiting, there was an even greater amount of learning, healing, and renewal. It's bittersweet to be leaving, in fact, after so much time at home, goodbyes have been harder than ever. Yet in all of these emotions, I'm again thankful for the love and support that continue to surround me! I'm also extremely excited to be returning to serve the people of Jamaica and see where God leads in the next months. 

He has been showing me so much of late, but most importantly the value of trusting Him in all things, especially the next step. I've been facing fears and praying for patience and guidance on the road ahead. I hope you'll continue to join with me, here and in prayer. I look forward to sharing more with you in the next weeks so stay tuned, mon! 

That's all for now! My massive amounts of luggage and I have a plane to catch! 
All for Him,
J

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Isaiah 43:18-19 

No comments:

Post a Comment